- "Recognized person by the minister of ministry of justice, who wants do training or job seeking to be Professor(E1), Foreign language Instructor(E2), Research(E3), Technological Guidance(E4), Special Profession(E5), Specially Designated Activities(E7)"
* Experienced worker at world best 300 corporations
- At one of world best 300 corporations announced by FORTUNE,
- Who has working experience for 1 year or more as a indispensable expert, or who has working experience for 5 year
or more as a expert(foreign human-resource who has professional knowledge, technology or ability)
- To check the list of world best 500 corporations announced by FORTUNE, please refer following web-site.
* Who graduated from world best 200 university (graduate school)
- Who is expecting to graduate or a degree acquirer from world best 200 university(graduate school) announced by
THE TIMES in the United Kingdom in the last 3 years.
- To check the list of world best 200 universities announced by The Times, please refer following web-site.
- Completed visa application form
- One recent passport-type colour photo
- Passport with remaining validity of at least 6 months, plus a copy
- Permanent residency card (work-permit or study-permit document), plus a copy (if applicable)
- Flight itinerary issued by a travel agency or an airline. (Applicants are advised not to purchase their tickets until their visas are approved.)
- Cdn $50.00 visa fee (Cash or Money order)
- Additional items required for this type of visa:
A. For Experienced worker at world best 300 corporations:
- A career certificate (employment certificate, etc.)
- A letter that includes job seeking or training plan (It should be wrote out by month)
- However, who has worked as a unprofessional worker is not applicable to issue job seeking visa.
B. For Who graduated from world best 200 university(graduate school):
* One of following certificates of scholastic attainments
- A certificate of degree attainment issued by the university
- A certificate of graduation which includes the degree attainment fact
- A certificate of expecting graduation
- An original degree(copy of degree should be brought also)
* A letter that includes job seeking or training plan (It should be wrote out by month)