In case of applying by mail, a Prepaid Return Envelope (only Xpresspost is accepted) is also required to return the documents.
The Consular Seals will be affixed on the Official Documents issued by the local government, and organization in the Consulate’s jurisdiction (Ontario, Manitoba)
This Office shall only affix the Consular Seal when it is determined to be appropriate.
The degree must first be notarized by a notary public or a lawyer registered in Ontario or Manitoba.
A: Degree Confirmation
1. Original degree
2. Notarized degree (Notarization on the photocopy of original degree)
3. Photocopy and an original of the photo ID ( Driver's License or Passport)
4. A University sealed transcript (Consulate will open and keep the transcript for verification purpose)
5. $4.00 per document (Cash or Money Order only, Personal cheque is not acceptable)
**We only accept degrees from the Universities in the Consulate's jurisdiction. (Ontario and Manitoba)
B: Criminal Records Search Certificate Confirmation
1. Original criminal records search certificate.
2. Photocopy and an original of the photo ID ( Driver's License or Passport )
3. $4.00 per document (Cash or Money Order only, Personal cheque is not acceptable)
If applying by mail
- a self addressed prepaid envelope (only Xpresspost is accepted) is required.
- DO NOT send an original photo ID(passport).